Applying to Become an ATC Fellow
The Arkansas Teacher Corps is now taking applications for our 2016 Fellowships. The application timeline, including all deadlines, is below. Before starting the application, please see the Pre-Application Worksheet and the Application Preview for additional information.
Once you begin the application, you must finish. Work cannot be saved, and only completed applications will be accepted and reviewed. The documents below will help you adequately prepare to complete the application.
Application and Selection Timeline
- Expedited Application Review — apply by October 18th, 2015
- If you apply by this date, we will review your application before the application deadline and speak with you directly about potentially becoming an ATC Fellow.
- Application deadline — December 27th, 2015
- Notification of phone interviews — January 8th, 2016
- Phone interviews — January 13th, 2016 through January 15th, 2016
- Notification of Interactive Selection Event (Final Interview) — January 19th, 2016
- Interactive Selection Events (Final Interviews) — January 25th, 2016 through January 30th, 2016
- Acceptance notification — February 5th, 2016
- Deadline to accept Fellowship — February 19th, 2016
Regular Decision Deadline (Rolling)*
- Final application deadline — March 6th, 2016
- Final notification of phone interviews –March 11th, 2016
- Final Phone interviews –March 16th, 2016 through March 18th, 2016
- Final notification of Interactive Selection Event (Final Interview) — March 21st, 2016
- Final Interactive Selection Events (Final Interviews) – March 29th, 2016 through April 2nd, 2016
- Final Acceptance notification — April 8th, 2016
- Final Deadline to accept Fellowship — April 22nd, 2016
*All dates are subject to change.